Party Gordoアップデートは、PCとXbox Oneで利用可能になりました！パーティーゴルドスライムは、遠い宇宙のどこかに隠れています。あなたのスライム牧場で使えるお祝いの飾りが入ったプレゼントをくれます。彼らに食べ物をたくさん与えて爆発させましょう！
The Party Gordo Update is now available on PC and Xbox One! The Party Gordo is hiding somewhere on the Far, Far Range… Find and pop him to get showered with an explosion of presents that contain festive ornaments for your ranch!
Pop the Party Gordo once per weekend to receive lots of party presents and a guaranteed RARE ornament! You can also discover presents hidden around the world all weekend long!
– Added an official Chinese translation. Welcome, friends!
– Added some improvements and optimizations around game saving and animated objects.
– Improved visual effects for crate breaking. Fun fact: this has been on our to-do list for like, 100 years.
– Added rich presence for Discord so now you can let your pals know where you are and what you’re up to on the range.
– Fixed bug with some Rush Mode translations not fitting on the end-game screen.
– Fixed bug with items sometimes getting stuck in corral barriers.
– Fixed some spots in Mochi’s Manor where players could get stuck.
– Fixed some spots in Moss Blanket where players could get stuck.
– Improved the damage indicator effect.
– Fixed a typo in Mochi’s dialogue. Mochi wanted us to make it clear that we made a mistake, not her.
– Fixed some animation issues for silo storage screens.
– Fixed a bug where gamepad button icons would show the wrong thing for a frame before switching to the correct icon.
– Fixed a bug where ornaments oriented themselves facing slightly downwards. We told them to keep their chins up.
– Fixed a bug allowing popping up certain screens while sleeping until morning.
– Fixed a bug sometimes causing inaccurate shooting while running in the Nimble Valley. Again, Mochi has stated this was your fault all along.